TV ~ Coaching Employees Effectively To Improve Performance ~ Kathleen Riessen
Profit Launch With Kathleen Riessen
The average human is performing at 64% of our capacity. How do we access the other 36% in ourselves, our families and our employees? Today’s show is dedicated to teaching you the tools of coaching so you can call those around you (and yourself) forward into a higher level of performance without doing more.
Join in the Live Chat Room too!!! https://inspiredchoicesnetwork.com/chatroom
Kathleen’s Book: Joy in Uncertainty: A Guide to Creating a Meaningful Life
Purchase on Amazon.com
~ More About Profit Launch With Kathleen Riessen ~
As a former Certified Public Accountant turned marketing strategist turned entrepreneur of multiple businesses, Kathleen Riessen has the background and credibility to elevate you and your business.
Kathleen started her first business while six months pregnant with her first child in the beginning of a recession. Fast forward twelve years and she has sold that business and now runs six others including her speaking and coaching business.
Kathleen is the queen of harmony. In addition to running her businesses, Kathleen is Mom to three boys with her husband Josh. They have faced their share of adversity through Josh’s two near death experiences and the multiple near-death experiences of their youngest son Andrew during the first year of his life. You can read more about these experiences in Kathleen’s book Joy in Uncertainty: A Guide to Creating a Meaningful Life, available on Amazon.
To learn how you can create consistent income in a six-figure+ business, join Kathleen Riessen in Profit Launch with Kathleen Riessen.
To get more of Profit Launch with Kathleen Riessen, be sure to visit the podcast page for replays of all her shows here: https://www.inspiredchoicesnetwork.com/podcast/profit-launch-with-kathleen-riessen/