Profit Launch with Kathleen Riessen

LIVE MONS 11 AM ET/10CT/9MT/8PT

Are you ready to earn consistent income and build a six-figure+ business?

Maybe you’ve already started your business or maybe you’re thinking about it. Either way, you get to build something that is FUN and PROFITABLE!

After building seven profitable businesses and having consulted and coached with thousands of entrepreneurs around the world, Kathleen Riessen knows the keys to building a successful six-figure+ business and she is here to teach them to you.

In Profit Launch with Kathleen Riessen, you will learn how to birth your vision into the world, identify your ideal client, refine your offer, build your marketing strategy, sell and scale.

Kathleen will also share the traps and pitfalls she ran into along the way so you can avoid those.

https://www.kathleenriessen.com
kathleen@kathleenriessen.com

 

 

Kathleen’s Book: Joy in Uncertainty: A Guide to Creating a Meaningful Life

Purchase on Amazon.com

 

ALL 51 EPISODES

March 1, 2021-Stop Saying This Word And Immediately Improve Your Results

Profit Launch With Kathleen Riessen  Language is revealing of where we are. In this show we reveal the one word that when eliminated from your vocabulary, will shift your results dramatically. This word is everywhere. I even circled it 163 times in the last book I read. Join us today to learn what word it is and why you get to stop saying it TODAY! Hint: Yoda's been revealing this secret for years.   Join...
87 Views

February 23, 2021-TV ~ The Best of Business Strategy with Guest Michael Bird

Profit Launch With Kathleen Riessen  The pandemic caused lots of shifts in businesses - some of it worked and a lot didn't. Now we are left wondering where do we go from here? Join this conversation with world-class business strategist Michael Bird. Michael and Kathleen could talk for hours about the creative ways they approach different business challenges. In this show they are pulling back the curtain and...
89 Views

February 22, 2021-The Best of Business Strategy with Guest Michael Bird

Profit Launch With Kathleen Riessen  The pandemic caused lots of shifts in businesses - some of it worked and a lot didn't. Now we are left wondering where do we go from here? Join this conversation with world-class business strategist Michael Bird. Michael and Kathleen could talk for hours about the creative ways they approach different business challenges. In this show they are pulling back the curtain and...
174 Views

February 16, 2021-TV ~ Coaching Employees Effectively To Improve Performance ~ Kathleen Riessen

Profit Launch With Kathleen Riessen  The average human is performing at 64% of our capacity. How do we access the other 36% in ourselves, our families and our employees? Today's show is dedicated to teaching you the tools of coaching so you can call those around you (and yourself) forward into a higher level of performance without doing more.   Join in the Live Chat Room too!!!...
80 Views

February 15, 2021-Coaching Employees Effectively To Improve Performance ~ Kathleen Riessen

Profit Launch With Kathleen Riessen  The average human is performing at 64% of our capacity. How do we access the other 36% in ourselves, our families and our employees? Today's show is dedicated to teaching you the tools of coaching so you can call those around you (and yourself) forward into a higher level of performance without doing more.   Join in the Live Chat Room too!!!...
135 Views

February 9, 2021-TV ~ The Value Of Surrender ~ Kathleen Riessen

Profit Launch With Kathleen Riessen  One of the most valuable tools for a leader is the tool of surrender. It allows you to empower those around you, rid yourself of ego and and own your power. It is often thought to be a weak move when, in fact, it is the strongest move you can make. Join us in today's episode to learn what surrender is and how to practice it. Join in the Live Chat Room too!!!...
93 Views

February 8, 2021-The Value Of Surrender ~ Kathleen Riessen

Profit Launch With Kathleen Riessen  One of the most valuable tools for a leader is the tool of surrender. It allows you to empower those around you, rid yourself of ego and and own your power. It is often thought to be a weak move when, in fact, it is the strongest move you can make. Join us in today's episode to learn what surrender is and how to practice it. Join in the Live Chat Room too!!!...
133 Views

February 2, 2021-TV ~ The Importance of Effective Storytelling with Guest Tina Bakehouse

Profit Launch With Kathleen Riessen  The biggest and most profitable companies in the world all focus on storytelling. What can we learn from them? Today's guest Tina Bakehouse is the Founder and Chief Communicator at Tina B, a public speaking and story telling coaching business. In today's episode, we discuss how Tina B got her start in the business, the value of effectively sharing your company's vision and some...
98 Views

February 1, 2021-The Importance of Effective Storytelling with Guest Tina Bakehouse

Profit Launch With Kathleen Riessen  The biggest and most profitable companies in the world all focus on storytelling. What can we learn from them? Today's guest Tina Bakehouse is the Founder and Chief Communicator at Tina B, a public speaking and story telling coaching business. In today's episode, we discuss how Tina B got her start in the business, the value of effectively sharing your company's vision and some...
134 Views

January 19, 2021-TV ~ Motivation vs Inspiration – Why It’s Important To Light Your Own Fire!

Profit Launch With Kathleen Riessen  Creating what you wants starts with inspiration that comes from within you. Today's show identifies the difference between motivation and inspiration. We discuss the ways to identify what inspires you and how to use that inspiration to jump out of bed with your pants on fire each and every day. We even touch on what to do when someone else wants to dim your light. Join us on...
105 Views