TV – Talking About the Birds and the Bees ~ SirisSat. Jul 23 AT 8:00 am EST
Did you ever have the Birds and the Bees talk? How did it go?
How comfortable are you talking about bodies, energy, connection?
Over the years, I’ve been fortunate to have very candid, vulnerable, and insightful conversations about gender, sexuality, bodies, energy, intimacy, relationships and communication with parents and professionals.
Perhaps you’ve wondered:
• How can I talk about my child’s sexuality or sexual orientation without making them uncomfortable?
• What do I say or do when I catch a child doing something that isn’t age-appropriate and could have potentially problematic implications?
• I know my child is watching pornography. What do I do?
• How can I make sure my child is safe when interacting with other adults when I’m not around?
• How can I support my child’s self-expression while protecting them from people who may not be accepting of their exploration?
These are a few examples of the diversity of possible places this conversation can go and I’m super excited to have it with you! Being able to have these conversations with more ease creates more for everyone involved. From building rapport and connection, to shifting perspectives, healing past wounds, and learning new things about yourself.
In this show, Siris Raquel Rivas-Verdejo, Body Relationship Coach and Family-Child Coach, will help you uncover your internal biases, the lies you’ve been told and the language you can use to talk about any aspect of the birds and the bees that you would like.
~ More About Choosing A Different Future With Siris ~
Siris Raquel Rivas-Verdejo, Family and Child Coach, Speech-Language Pathologist and Therapeutic Energy Worker, will use her gifts to guide you to connect with your body, your awareness and other insightful, nurturing change agents around the world. This will support you to have more ease with choosing, creating, and receiving your way.
via Paypal using firstname.lastname@example.org or
via Venmo using @Siris_Rivas
To get more of Choosing A Different Future With Siris, be sure to visit the podcast page for replays of all her shows here: https://www.inspiredchoicesnetwork.com/podcast/choosing-a-different-future-with-siris/