Disrupt DV Series – Healthy Teen Love ~ Danna Lewis with Panel of Guests
Luscious Leadership with Danna Lewis Radio Show
Domestic violence does not discriminate by race, age, sexual orientation, religion or gender. It affects people of all socioeconomic backgrounds and education levels. While this is an incredibly intense and awkward conversation, it is one that Danna has intimate experience with and a strong resolve to bring awareness to in the most courageously kind way possible. Please join Danna and her special guests to be informed and empowered within your own sphere of community to influence healthy and loving partnership. Let’s Disrupt DV together with the power of courage, kindness and education. Danna is collaborating with the NDVH this year to bring you this special series.
“Healthy Teen Love” brings together several experts from the front lines at the National Domestic Violence Hotline to shed light on domestic violence in teen relationships. Let’s have the conversation and let’s contribute to creating healthy teen love.
Alex Mercedes, Hotline Advocate Bilingual Phone Services
Adam Railsback, Hotline Advocate Digital Services (text/chat)
Monica Trejo, Director of Phone Services
Rosemary Estrada-Rade, Director of Digital Services
The National Domestic Violence Hotline’s highly trained advocates are available 24/7/365 to talk with anyone affected by domestic violence. The Hotline provides life-saving tools, safety planning, immediate support and hope to empower victims to break free of abuse. Resources and help can be found at thehotline.org or by calling 1-800-799-SAFE (7233).
* Help is available to members of all communities regardless of race, age, gender or sexual orientation. The Hotline provides services to those callers through bilingual staffing and 24-hour access to interpreters in 200+ languages.
* Since taking our first call in 1996, The Hotline has received more than 4 million calls, chats and texts for help.
* Hotline advocates receive 60+ hours of training. Some have been working at The Hotline for 20 years.
* In 2016, 84% of Hotline contacts reported emotional/verbal abuse, and 58% reported physical abuse. The Hotline provides support for survivors experiencing any type of relationship abuse.
* Callers typically include victims, survivors, and friends, family or co-workers of those in abusive relationships. Individuals who identify as abusive can also find help and resources when calling the hotline or visiting https://www.thehotline.org/
~ More About Luscious Leadership with Danna Lewis ~
Are you feeling fantastic or frustrated with your days? Are you living your life based on other people’s paths, projections or expectations? What if instead of showing up with a rebellion, resistance, reaction or ‘whatever’ attitude you could lead yourself lusciously with deeper presence, strategic awareness and courageous kindness to create your entire work-life spectrum as a space of possibility, achievement and fulfillment?
Danna Lewis will provide you with the topics and framework to bring the art of pragmatic energy and inspired action of luscious leadership into your life to improve your bottom line from the bedroom to the boardroom. What if you you could embody the courageously conscious and kind strategic awareness to create a life, living and love that work deliciously well for you?
For more great content from Danna Lewis on Luscious Leadership, be sure to find all her replays on the archive page here: https://www.inspiredchoicesnetwork.com/podcast/luscious-leadership-with-danna-lewis/
Enjoy the show? HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW, CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THE PRODUCTION FEES. The show is currently fully funded by Danna, your love and contributions are greatly appreciated.